- that Ray slept in later than he planned on;
- that I got in some extra snuggle time with my man;
- that we had cinnamon rolls for breakfast;
- that I haven't broken down in front of the boys today;
- that Pastor John made a special trip to our house to give Ray a going away gift this morning;
- that the Fall Festival at church was scheduled for today, it was a much needed distraction;
- that the boys brought home plenty of chocolate from the Fall Festival;
- that I was home in time from the festival to catch the FSU game = WIN!!;
- that I didn't cry every time someone hugged me or asked how I was doing today;
- that we got some great family photos yesterday;
- that Firehouse Subs is nearby and the fact that I didn't have to cook at all today;
- that Ray found Dylan's baseball hat in his truck & took it out BEFORE he left town;
- that we have great friends that have offered help in anyway they can;
- that Ray will be home for Thanksgiving;
- that this is not "the big one";
- that I have two boys that will snuggle up and watch Game 3 of the World Series with me tonight;
- that Ray called 10 minutes after leaving to say that he missed me already;
- that I had a few quiet moments to myself to cry.
Saturday, October 22, 2011
I Am Thankful...
Today, I am thankful for these things.....