"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:11-13

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Comments - Technical Difficulties...

This is just a housekeeping post.  There are some problems with the "comment" feature on this website.  If you want to leave a comment on the blog you can. You click "post comment."  It says something like "select account" from the drop down box.  If you have a google account, it takes you to the login screen. (Note: if you wre already logged in, it may give you an error and ask you to logout and log back in.) Anyway, whenever you get to the login screen you must UNCLICK the "keep me signed in" box. That seems to fix the problem.  Let me know if this works for you...

1 comment:

  1. "W.W." aka Ashli,
    You most definitely have your church family standing by to help you with anything you need. We love you too pieces. I know I do.
    I pray God's will for you & Ray's life and I hate that the boys will be without their father for so long.
    I am still praying Ray's orders will be changed so he won't have to be away so long but I do pray His will be done.
    You are indeed a strong Christian woman (Why else would I call you "Wonder Woman?") On your own you can do most anything but with Christ you can do all things. (Phil.4:13)
    With much love for my young sister in Christ.
    Ms. Claudia

    ReplyDelete