"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:11-13

Monday, November 7, 2011

Trials and Time Limits...

I haven't written in a while.  So many topics have been running through my head, but I haven't had the time to sit and type them out.  God has shown me His power these past few weeks.  I've tried to not stress or worry and God has rewarded that by answering my prayers in His time.  I was reminded during the sermon last night that God doesn't wear a watch.  His time is infinite and we want to put limits on it.   Even though it might not be our time, He always comes through at the right time!

I've been busy trying to keep everything going by myself.  These past few weeks pale in comparison to two years, but we've made it so far.  I've neglected some things, forgot some, too!  I'm learning to forgive myself and allowing myself to be human... I feel like I've let some friends down while others have picked me up. 

At times when I really thought I could go no more or handle one more problem, God has showed His love for me through some wonderful people.    Sometimes, the smallest acts of kindness are HUGE. 

I still have bunches of things going on... and I think Satan is trying to destroy a few or a least testing my faith.  But, I have faith that God will work it all out...

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." James 1:2-4

God waited until the tooth fairy had $2.00 TWICE before both front teeth came out!

Dylan made the Honor Roll for the 1st 9 weeks of 3rd grade!


3 comments:

  1. You are so special Ashli,I can just see Jesus smiling down on you saying "that's My girl"
    love you my sweet friend, you inspire me.I stand amazed at your many talents.Don't have a clue how you get done all the things on your agenda, yeah I do.Devine power

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very proud of you my dear little sister. You are going to be so very amazed when you see how strong you really are. God has too much invested in the Perrys for Him to stop taking care of you now. And every now & then he blesses some of your friends by allowing us to help you. So don't withhold our blessings ~ we love you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've am happy Ray is home. Enjoy every second of the time you have. I have been blessed by reading your Writings I didn't know you had so many talents. If you are coming home for Thanksgiving maybe I will get to see you all
    Rose

    ReplyDelete