"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:11-13

Monday, November 14, 2011

Honey Do's...

Sometimes Ray says that I don't need him.  He thinks that I can get along just fine without him.  On some level, I guess he's right.  I manage to work, take care of the boys and the house... the same as most other moms.  I do NEED him though.  He is my husband, my best friend, my love.  I miss him.

He will be home tomorrow!  Alot has happened in the Perry house since he's been gone.  He will come home to new flooring and Carson's missing two front teeth.  Just to prove how much I need him though, I saved a few things just for him.  Carson's bike tire has a hole in it, the hallway light bulb needs to be replaced, and we have a dead spider that has taken residence on my new floor (pictured above).  I probably could have put on my big girl panties and gotten rid of it, but I didn't want to rob Ray of a blessing. ;)

I can't wait to put my arms around that man tomorrow and feel his around me.  There is something safe there... it is where I fit.  And... I'm ready to have that carcass removed from my nice, new floor! :)

"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her" Ephesians 5:25

(I'm not positive, but I think this verse applies to spider removal.)

No comments:

Post a Comment